[Northkeep] FWI-Wild Brew 2004 8/14/2004

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue May 25 11:49:30 PDT 2004

I know how some of you really like your fermented juices, so here ya go...
Wild Brew 2004 8/14/2004 (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
Enjoy tasting ales, stouts, porters, lagers and specialty beers from more than 40 domestic and international breweries, signature dishes from Tulsa's finest restaurants and music from Mid Life Crisis. Reservations are required for Wild Brew 2004 August 14 from 4-8pm at Exchange Center I. You must be 21 or older to attend. Proceeds benefit the Oklahoma Chapter of The Nature Conservancy. For more information, call (918) 585-1117.

Chris
"Not all who wander are lost... some of us are just looking for the next VW campout"