[Northkeep] Decoration expense inquiry

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Thu May 27 14:18:48 PDT 2004

Is there a policy for reimbursal for decoration expenses? I have a FABULOUS idea and would like to do it, but wasn't sure it will be worth the cost... not sure what the cost will be at this point... if it is low, then I won't worry about it. But what I plan to make can be kept and used at any event, so it's not a one-time expense.

Also, how many porta-potties will be at Castellan?

Chris
"Not all who wander are lost... some of us are just looking for the next VW campout"