[Northkeep] Upcoming Demos

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 7 16:26:36 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Here is a list of upcoming opportunism for demo's
If you can be involved in any of these PLEASE let me know.
I nned to know if there will be people avilable todo the demos otherwise I
have to cancel.

S.C.E.N.E. Home School
They want a Persona/Historical/Educational presentation to a group of mixed
ages of children and parents.
All Souls Unitarian Church 30th and South Peoria
Saturday, May  15th from 2-4 PM

Coweta Elementary School
The want a Renaissance Fair kind of demo for the entire Elementary school.
Northwest Elementary, Coweta OK
Tuesday May 18th (still working on the time)

JM Davis Gun Museum
They want a traditional Fighting\Historical Recreation Demo
JM Davis Gun Museum in Claremore OK
Saturday, June 26

The Shire of Wastelands
They would like any assistance we can offer for a public demo in Enid
Garfield County Court House in Enid Oklahoma
Saturday, June 26

Dove Science Academy
(unknown at this time)

Kind Regards,