[Northkeep] One more chance!

Lahoma Simon Lahoma-Simon at cherokee.org
Wed May 12 16:48:59 PDT 2004

Ian,

I am sorry that it took us so long to respond to your request, but we
had to rally the troops a bit!  Anyway, House Halfiras has several
members that will be available for the demo on Saturday if you would be
so kind as to email Aethelred the details at chainman at sbcglobal.net we
would greatly appreciate it!  We have a few questions concerning set up
and space availability as well.  If there is anyone else in the
Tahlequah area, that would like to try and arrange rides to this demo
please contact us and we will see what we can do!!!

In Service,
Zaynah