[Northkeep] Arizona move was Naalbinding Class

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 10:25:34 PDT 2004

Aaaaahh, the power of charcoal starter....
skerri the unburnable

"Horn, Trisha D." <tdhorn at saintfrancis.com> wrote:
Well, I'm glad to hear things are going well (except for the weather, yuk).
The bonfire logs of late have been a little slow to burn. My guess is
they're lacking some accelerant...
Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp