[Northkeep] Arizona move (was:Naalbinding Class)

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed May 26 10:22:55 PDT 2004

No, just wondering if you had had a chance to meet the local SCAdians there yet (and how they compare to the BEST Barony in the knowne world, NORHTKEEP!!!). Sounds very active... then again, when it doesn't get that cold in the winter, I suppose you have more opportunity to do things all year 'round.

Chris (who misses Phoenix very much)