[Northkeep] elizabethan ladies ensemble for sale or trade or barter

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu May 27 20:49:48 PDT 2004

I have a very gently (worn less than 5 times) worn late period style
Elizabethan for sale or trade. It is a dark to navy blue, 100% cotton, with
crimson trim and a brocade inset. The outfit includes a side-lacing,
sleeveless, square-necked bodice, a front lacing split-front overskirt and
an underskirt of corresponding color & trim with the same brocade inset.
It's made for a generally short woman, who is also short-waisted. As it's
largely laced, it could probably fit a bit smaller or a bit larger than a
size 14.

If interested, please contact me off list. I can bring it to castellan for
folks to see if they'd like, or to fighter practice. (pre-arranged, only)

-zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya.