[Northkeep] Saturday

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 17:20:06 PST 2004

Ok, so 3 Kings is a week away..and I know some people are like Angus and I and have garb that needs fixin, armor that needs fixin or just want to stop by and say hey...so tomorrow we are opening up our home, dusting off the sewing machine and hammerin away at metal to get ready and inviting anyone that would like to join us to come over.

I think we are going to be starting around 1 and it should be nice day tomorrow..so if ya want COME ON OVER!!!

852-6742 or 752-5444

1737 S Indianapolis Ave

Elodie

~Elodie~