[Northkeep] Vote!

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 07:59:47 PST 2004

Ok, I don't care if you want to vote for Herman Munster or the Evil Smurf,
but get out there and vote.  If you don't vote, I don't what to hear any
whining about who gets elected or what state questions were passed or not.
Whining is reserved for those people who actually bothered to take part in
the process and lost.  If you missed your chance to register, please see me
later and I will abuse you privately for being stupid.

If you don't know who or what to vote for, pick whichever side is telling
the slanderous lies you prefer to hear.  There are few enough social duties
and obligations in this country, this one is not too onerous.  Just think of
all those Afghanis who traveled for days to get to a polling place.

*mutter*

Marc (Diarmaid can't vote)