[Northkeep] Heraldic Commenting begins again

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 09:13:51 PST 2004

That is easy then-- if the Academy of St. Gabriel says
it is cool then the College of Heralds needs no other
documentation. What you will need to do is pay Nadine
the Reeve $9 (for each submission, if you have a
device to register as well it will be $18) and get a
recipt. Then print out and fill in your part of this
form:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/NAMEI.pdf
 and turn it in to Masamune in triplicate with copies
of the St. Gabriel report as your documentation.

Zahava