[Northkeep] Dance class at winterkingdom?

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:55:50 PST 2004

Estrill,

I've never seen you be all alone in the room when dance class
happened...and I would join you. But, my feet would probably kill me,
as I'm preparing a most sumptuous repast for the attendees of
wInterkingdom!

Amanda Blackwolf

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:47:45 -0600, Deborah Sweet <dssweet at okstate.edu> wrote:
> Would there be any interest in a dance class at Winterkingdom?
>
> Does anyone have specific requests for dances covered?
>
> Or would I be all alone in the room when class time comes around?
>
> Estrill
> once-upon-a-time-dance-monger

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not
all see the same light, but we all see the same flame.