[Northkeep] Saturday Practice & a question

-=Vern=- vernkeys at cox.net
Thu Nov 18 10:52:04 PST 2004

First I apologize for those who are getting this more than once but I am
trying to reach as many local fighters as possible .Please forward on as
needed.

There will be practice this Saturday for those not going to Border March. It
will be at Woodward park (21st & Peoria) at 11am . As I have family plans
that day Ld Angus Gunn has volunteered to show up and run the practice. I
hope to be able to come by before everyone leaves and get a little fighting
in . So if your in town come on out and have some fun . Also I have a lead
on an indoor spot for winter practices .But it may not be available for
Wednesday nights .Are there any other nights that just will NOT work for
someone ? Let me know as I think an indoor place to practice will greatly
benefit us all . This is all in the maybe stage but I am hoping to have all
my ducks in a row when I speak to the people and I know what nights will and
wont work for everyone (or that will work for the majority)

HYPERLINK "mailto:Knight-marshal at northkeep.org"Knight-marshal at northkeep.org

Kormakr Valrson

Vern Keys
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "...holy
sh*t...what a ride!"