[Northkeep] wInterKingdom planning meeting

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Fri Nov 19 05:23:36 PST 2004

Greetings the List,

There will be a planning meeting for wInterKingdom at 2:00 PM on Sunday, 21 November, 2004 at the Martin Library immediately before officers' meeting  Anyone who is interested may attend.  If you'd like to help, I encourage you to attend.  This will be the last planning meeting for this event.

I also have about two pages of space in my site flyer.  If anyone has something small they'd like to submit, please email it to me or bring it to the planning meeting or populace meeting.

In Service,
Masamune