[Northkeep] Call for Classes

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 07:51:12 PST 2004

Greetings the List,

wInterKingdom is only 18 days away!  I would like to take this time to reiterate my call for classes.  We have some good classes; we'd like to see more.  There will be sign-up sheets at Populace and in the Saga.

If you can teach something, please consider it.  We especially need children's classes.  I would like to remind all Good Gentles that site is free for instructors.  If you are interested, please contact me (RavenRux at COX.NET) or Lord Carlyle (CarlyeDT at AOL.COM).

Thank you,

Masamune