[Northkeep] Practices Toy Tourney and the Weather

-=Vern=- vernkeys at cox.net
Wed Nov 24 07:23:36 PST 2004

First I would like to encourage anyone who can to go to Toy Tourney this
weekend . Unfortunately due to obligations in the afternoon I cannot go ,but
there will be Saturday practice at the park . 10 am .  It is really cold wet
and nasty today but if I get some  people who want to go out I will show up
for practice . I know several are or will be out of town for the holiday so
please let me know if you are interested in having practice tonight . Angus
(john) Either way I will get you the stuff for George if we don't do
Practice I will run it over to your place.

OT
I want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and those who are
Traveling/Hunting/Over-eating be safe be happy and wear loose pants.

Kormakr Valrson

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "...holy
sh*t...what a ride!"