[Northkeep] Toy Tourney Info Needed

Lil Brat barbour clown_lilbrat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 12:02:57 PST 2004

Hi this is Gelis,
I was wondering if you could give me directions to there from here.
In Service
Gelis of Iron Mountain

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
Toy Tourney is at Camp Dakani in Oklahoma City. The time is 10-4 and the
entry cost is 1 unwrapped toy of $5 value or more. Each tourney costs the
same to enter, 1 unwrapped toy of $5 or more. There will be chivalric,
rapier, archery and thrown weapons, I believe. I forget which barony is
sponsoring which but Northkeep is sponsoring chivalric and the prize is a
very nice metal spear point....... There will be a stone soup lunch, bring
something for the soup pot or a dessert or bread type thing........

More questions or for directions, e-mail me and I'll get back to you.

Mercedes
cerdanya at gmail.com
Mercedes