[Northkeep] Rapier Practice and more

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 07:14:01 PST 2004

Well we usually have winter practices in the Downtown Library at 4th and Denver, but due to scheduling conflicts we'll be having a tuesday sit-down and repair gear/make gorgets/talkin smack and pizza party kind of thing for the next three weeks. Lord Johann (mka- Jon Eppler) has kindly offered his apartment for this purpose, at The Legacy at Riverview, 3265 S. Riverside Drive, appt. #232. Please call first 282-3252 as I imagine we will probly not be starting until after 7pm to give everyone time to vote... oh and by the way... EVERYBODY GO VOTE!!!!
Anaka

v barbour <clown_flutterbye at yahoo.com> wrote:

I would lie to start going to Rapire practice as of next week. Can someone please let me know when and where Rapier Practice is and how to get there. I have rented an apartment at the Mansions at Riverside wich is 2811 E 97th Place South. Please make the directions detailed as I have never been to you'lls fair city before.

Also, when and where the Populace meeting is, and what other meetings you'll have going on this month.

My Baroness was saying that events are much different there. She indicated that you'll do not have feasts, most of it is camping and no reservations. Is this correct. Please if someone could take a moment to explain how an event works there I would greatly appreciate it.

Gelis of Iron Mountain