[Northkeep] Fwd: Tulsa Zoo

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 13:08:41 PST 2004

Hi folks, it is time to vote again. Both the Tulsa and the OKC zoos made the final cut for the Americas Favorite Zoo competition. So what do you say can we go all the way? Be sure to pass the word. Go to www.tulsazoo.org

Cody

Subject: Tulsa Zoo

This email is approved by Karen Keith.
www.tulsazoo.org

EXCITING NEWs! PLEASE PASS ALONG TO ALL YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR THE FINAL
ROUND OF VOTING!
Thanks to outstanding community support, Tulsa Zoo has made it to the FINAL
ROUND of Microsoft's America's Favorite Zoo contest! Your votes
overwhelmingly made us one of the top 5 finalists.
Now as this race tightens, we need your support more than ever to help us
make it to the top spot and win the title of AMERICA'S FAVORITE ZOO and a
$25,000 grant from Microsoft/Zoo Tycoon 2.
Just click on the [or link] above and VOTE FOR THE TULSA ZOO!
In the last round of voting email proved to be the most effective means of
spreading the news about this campaign. Please pass along to EVERYONE in
your address book and, in turn, ask your friends to pass it on to their
friends.
You will only be able to vote once from each computer, but be on the lookout
for Tulsa Zoo kiosks around Tulsa and vote there as well. And remember this
is one election in which anyone can vote!
Thanks for your support!

Marnie Ducato
Director of Marketing and Public Relations
Tulsa Zoo Friends
6421 E. 36th Street North
Tulsa, OK 74115
(918)669-6612 - Office
(918)381-4505 - Mobile
www.tulsazoo.org

Erin Patrick
Mayor's Office For Neighborhoods
200 Civic Center
Tulsa, Ok 74103
(918)596-1292
(918)596-9010 fax

Live fast, fight hard, and have a beautiful ending.