[Northkeep] St. Ignore de Message, revisited

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Nov 10 12:58:06 PST 2004

Well YOU'RE the one who mentioned Reubens! I COULDN'T HELP IT!
I bet the Irish could create some of the most elaborate and durable
Saurkraut necklaces, being the masters of knot-work that they are...
With bits of swiss cheese, corned beef and rye bread woven within... How
elegant! Hey, at least they don't have the bratwursts dangling from them
like the Germans!

Chris