[Northkeep] St. Ignore de Message, revisited

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:24:57 PST 2004

I thought that it was potato necklaces in Ireland......and that the festival
wasnt St. Ignore de message, it was St. Shaddup an' Drink, but still just
another local variation of the festival I guess.

Karl, who can't believe this is going around again.

"Wisdom begins in Wonder" - Socrates

"Im beginning to wonder if there IS any Wisdom" - Karl the Krazed

acceptance by the local lads by whapping them on