[Northkeep] Heraldic Commenting begins again

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Thu Nov 4 07:44:08 PST 2004

Ld. Masamune -

When will you be accepting submissions again for registering name and
device?  And what exactly does one need to bring?  I have the okay from the
Academy of St. Gabriel for the name and a precursory search by Etienne
several months ago showed no conflict that I recall as far as the device is
concerned...

Thanks,
Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********