[Northkeep] Practice

vernkeys at cox.net vernkeys at cox.net
Wed Nov 10 15:57:35 PST 2004

Mcclure park 7th and memorial (just a bit west of Memorial) It is not raining ATM and if it does not I will be there so Everyone come on out (bring your umbrella just in case).
If you need Directions from a specific place let me know I will check my email again at 630 before I head to the Park.

Kormakr Valrson
Knight-Marshal Northkeep