[Northkeep] Dance class at winterkingdom?

Lil Brat barbour clown_lilbrat at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 18:16:45 PST 2004

Well, I would definitely dance.  Okay, that was a lie I would dance as long as there was no haffla.
I looked on the Northkeep site to find information about Winterkingdom but, perhaps I am blind did not locate any.  Please enlighten

Gelis

Deborah Sweet <dssweet at okstate.edu> wrote:
Would there be any interest in a dance class at Winterkingdom?

Does anyone have specific requests for dances covered?

Or would I be all alone in the room when class time comes around?

Estrill
once-upon-a-time-dance-monger