[Northkeep] Seeking Someone

Lil Brat barbour clown_lilbrat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 13:11:42 PST 2004

Okay, well glad you knew who you were.  I wanted to see if you were going to be at populace if you could bring me a couple more simply charters to paint.  I bought the paint today and then realize I have nothing to paint.

Gelis

Kathy Herndon <kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu> wrote:
>Ugh, I just lost the email I wrote.
>
>I am trying to get in touch with a young lady I met at the Scribal
>Meeting last Thursday. I believe her name was Cat not sure, had 2
>young children, had extra charters. Anyway, if she is online or
>anyone knows this lady please ask her to contact Gelis of Iron
>Mountain either by email or phone. Number is 918-850-3557

That would be me. A "Cat-something" in real life, not the SCA.

Rosamund
(Who is just old enough to get a kick out of being described as a young lady.)