[Northkeep] Dionader Posters will be available this Wednessday night at fighter practice!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 12 08:55:44 PDT 2004

Dionader Posters will be available this Wednesday night at Fighter Practice!

Northkeep we need your help in distributing  posters to the various
libraries, bookstores, game shops, and Universities around town. We will
have around twenty copies of the posters available at Fighter Practce and if
you can help us get these posters up ASAP it would be very appreciated.

Please when you take a poster let us know when and where you will be posting
it (so that we do not get double coverage of a location). Also please do not
take a poster unless you are 100% certain that you will be able to get it in
one of the above listed location in a very timely manner. Basically posters
need to be out for the public to see no later than this Friday.

If you need a poster to put up at work or church let me know and  I will
email you a PDF copy for you to print and post.

Lets plaster Tulsa with the word about our demo so that we get as good a
turn out as possible.

HL Ian Dun Gillan
Hospitaler for the Greatest Barony in the Known World