[Northkeep] Gearing up for Dionader

Greg Martin geoffrey_makepeace at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 14:42:38 PDT 2004

so what is the date that this is to be held?

Geoffrey

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Greetings Northkeep!

The Dioander tournament and Demo is only a little over a week away. I wanted
to get an idea of what we were going to have to work with at the demo and
tourney so that we could make all the preparations necessary.

Again we need to make this as showy as possible so we can get the public's
attention and draw in some new members. So please show up in all your
finery.

We could use the following items:
Banners
Portable Holes
Artisans
Arts and Science displays
SCA Photo Albums
Bards
Warriors of all kinds
Weapons and Armor

I would like to do an area for display of SCA crafted goods as well as have
an area of artisans actively working on projects.Maybe a period encampment
type area. I would also like to do a hospitality table where we offer up
some Medieval finger foods and drinks for people to sample. Maybe some
simple meat pastries, breads (that kind of thing). We will need people
willing to approach and speak with the public as well as manning the various
locations around the tournament.

If you are coming to the tourney/demo please let me know what you are
bringing or are willing to contribute I know that Northkeep will do its best
to put on a grand show, and for all your efforts now and later I thank you.

HL Ian Dun Gillan
Hospitaler for the Greatest Barony in the Known World

In Service

Geoffrey MakePeace

www.modernmiddleages.com