[Northkeep] Dionadair: WEATHER FORECAST

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Sun Oct 17 17:26:56 PDT 2004

Dionadair: WEATHER FORECAST

Greetings,

Are you making plans to come out for Northkeep's big demo?   Great!    Don't for get to plan for the weather.  After all it that transition time of the year with Oklahoma's weather.... cold, then hot, warn then wet and nasty cold... then hot?

WEATHER FORECAST: The populous of  Northkeep is doing a good job bargaining with the weather gods and we should have another great day!  The Mornings will be cool mid 60's,  Midays warm Scattered Clouds lower 70's by 1 p.m., with Daytime highs in the mid 70's.   The wind will play a part on how cool it will feel. Winds 5 to 15 miles (the good news is that the wind should be from the south-southwest - south winds are generally warmer than the cold north winds) keep a wrap handy.  As of now, No rain is in this forecast  :)

Be prepared to have lots of fun, dress in layers and even with clouds, don't forget to WEAR YOUR  SUNSCREEN & those lovely Floppy hats. Our friends the bugs may still be out (no freeze yet) so if bugs like you, bring your bug spray.   Oh yes as always, DRINK LOTS OF WATER!

Live well,

Lord Marcus Quietly
Northkeep Chirurgeon -
Oklahoma's New Channel 8