[Northkeep] Dionader Posters will be available this Wednessdaynight at fighter practice!

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 14:41:11 PDT 2004

A Highly Motivated and well prepared Hospitilar would have had banners with him just in case!!!

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi,

Did folks get copies of the posters and get them posted?

Last I heard the posters went to fighter practice and from there were given
to H.E. Ainar.

I was at a few places that I expected to see them this weekend and there
were no posters up...like the game shops and books stores, and the library's
in Tulsa.

IF YOU HAVE POSTER PLEASE GET THEM POSTED IN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS ASAP.

HL Ian Dun Gillan
A concerned hospitaler for the Greatest Barony in the Known World