[Northkeep] Re: Dionadair Revel Reminder

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 14:36:17 PDT 2004

just curious, as it has been a long while since I have
been around to play in NorthKeep, or to attend
anything here. Is the revel to be mundane or garbed?
Slan! ~*Muirenn*~ .... <Meryn>
ps sry for bandwidth on this part: <being the pestered
aunt :P >
Thank you to Dora, from Emi, Lib & William, for making
their first SCA venture at Dionadair that much more
fun :) We enjoyed playing with you!