[Northkeep] News on the Order of the Lion's Paw of Kenmare and other submissions

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 11:37:59 PST 2004

Greetings Northkeep!

H.L. Etienne has just contacted me and passed on some
wonderful news!! The Order of the Lion's Paw of
Kenmare has passed Laural! Some 7 years in the making
and now it is done!

Also, a couple of other local passages as well--
Brigid MacCana's Device passed. Zubeydah's name and
device passed however I don't know if there were any
spelling change or anything else because neither
Etienne nor myself have actually seen the letter.

In Service to the Greatest Barony in the World,

Zahava