[Northkeep] reminder - Officers & Event planning meeting - Oct 17th

Lil Brat barbour clown_lilbrat at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 05:38:03 PDT 2004

When is Winterkingdom?  Are you'll taking reservations for it yet?  How close to Tulsa will it be?  What is happening there?  Will there be rapier?

Since I am coming from Meredies what do I have to do to be able to fight in Ansteorra?

Gelis of Iron Mountain as of November 15 to be in Tulsa

faolanmacfarland at cox.net wrote:
Planning for Winterkingdom is at 1pm & then officers will start at 3 as normal.

Thank you

Faolan