[Northkeep] Dionadair Revel!!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 21:04:15 PDT 2004

'Neath the starry night, come revel once more at Sapperton Hall and lift a
merry cup in toast to our heroes, and the glory that is Northkeep!
We will provide smoked turkey and salmon, tea and lemonade, and Laird Ian has
promised a good roasted beef. Bring then, if you will, some dish of sorts to
place upon the candlelit trestle tables, that they may groan with food for the
delight of all.
Also, if you will, bring a seat to rest your weary bones. If you have none,
we have a good amount to share, for we would have you comfortable.
Let music and laughter be the lot due at day's end for those who fight
bravely on that morning, along with all who cheer them on. Join with companions upon
the lawn to share a tale or song, and share in the feasting and fun that can
only mean you must be in heaven's playground - Northkeep!
Directions for a good time-
Our address is: 6925 S. 73rd East Ave, and it is very easy to get to. 73rd
East Ave is the stoplight between Sheridan and Memorial on 71st Street. Turn
north on 73rd East Ave (left if you are coming from Memorial, right if coming
from Sheridan). We are the 3rd house down on the right, grey stone with arches
and a gargoyle on the parapet.
Phone is 250-7877 if you have need.
With Much Anticipation,
Anawyn