[Northkeep] feather fans

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Tue Oct 26 08:36:48 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the Barony-

Had a quick (yeah, right) question: How period are feather fans and what
kind of feathers are acceptable? I've looked at websites and haven't found a
lot of actual factuals and the web merchants have everything from the quite
strange to ren faire fare. Stefan's Florilegium covered feathers on cloaks
and folded fans, but no feather fans. Does anyone have a direction in which
to point me?

Thanks,

Raghnailt

...all nature is full of invisible people...the beautiful are not far away
when we are walking in pleasant and quiet places...  W.B. Yeats

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp