[Northkeep] Rivers Run Battle for the Runnen

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 12 08:35:21 PDT 2004

This event is being held at camp Cimaron, just south of Moonschadowe, and is
the first event for the Canton of Rivers Run.  Battle for the Runnen
promises to be a fun event with plenty for everyone to do. If you have never
attended a small event like this then you have really missed out. Often the
smaller events can be some of the best times ever had at an SCA event.

KJelandra and I plan on being there and I highly recomend that if you can
not stay for the whole event at least make it over for a day trip and
support this new group as they put on their event.

See you all there,
Ian Dun Gillan