[Northkeep] Dionader is just around the corner!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 17 16:46:49 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I know you are eagerly anticipating the upcoming demo. I hope to see
everyone in the Barony out in their finery, fighting, doing arts and crafts,
showing off themselves and their medieval stuff.  There should be plenty of
public to interact with and there may also be members of the press on hand
so please be pleasant and informative, and if you feel you can't do that
then please seek out myself, Faolan, or their Excellencies to help you.

Please bring your banners (and a way to hang your banners), and your 10x10
sunshades (we can use all the shade we can get).

If anyone would please like to contribute to a Medieval Food table it would
be very appreciated. Kelandra and I are making small Pork Pastries.

We need sturdy tables and table clothes.
Our Water bearers will need at least one good study table to hold a couple
of 5 gallon water jugs, and we will need a few tables to display items on.
If you have tables that you can contribute they would be very much
appreciated.

The Set up for the demo will actually start at 8am (I know last time I said
9am) this has been moved up from the last report.

Also don't forget the revel at Lady Anawyn's afterwards...It is a potluck
dinner. Please bring a dish to share, your own drinks, and chairs.

Looking forward to this tournament and demo opportunity. If you have any
questions please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Ian