[Northkeep] Dionadair: WEATHER FORECAST - UPDATED

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Fri Oct 22 01:36:21 PDT 2004

Dionadair: WEATHER FORECAST - UPDATED

Greetings,

WEATHER FORECAST: It's gonna rain on FRIDAY, but will CLEAR BY EARLY SATURDAY A.M.  Right now it's NOT looking like site will get a bunch of rain and should not be to wet.

 The populous of  Northkeep is doing a good job bargaining with the weather gods and we should have another great day!  The Morning will be cool LOWER 60's,  Starting off cloudy then CLEAR by 1 p.m. at about 75, with Daytime highs in the HIGH of about 78 by 4 p.m.   The wind will play a part on how cool it will feel. 5 to 8 mph winds most the day, starting off from the south-southwest then swinging to the north-northeast as the evening approaches.  As of now, No rain is in this forecasted DURING our event.  :)

Be prepared to have lots of fun, dress in layers and even with clouds, don't forget to WEAR YOUR  SUNSCREEN & those lovely Floppy hats. Our friends the bugs may still be out (no freeze yet) so if bugs like you, bring your bug spray.   Oh yes as always, DRINK LOTS OF WATER!

Live well,

Lord Marcus Quietly
Northkeep Chirurgeon & Weather Geek