[Northkeep] Dionadair???

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Oct 22 05:13:32 PDT 2004

I will be bringing my pavilion, which I"ll be endeavoring to decorate in a vaguely halfa-esque style like I did at Protectorate, and all waterbearing supplies I own, as well as a full 'spread' of food and supplies for the gentlefolk who strive to win the Dionadair tournament.

Towards the A&S side - I am intending to bring some works-in-progress of painted charters, and two works-in-progress of beaded items. I'll also be bringing my zills and a hip belt for a smidge of dancing if needed.

I have need of a table and 3 water coolers from the Baronial trailer, and would ask those who are attending to bring a gallon of water: there is no water on site, and I'm not personally strong enough to tote all the water needed for the day.

As a side note, I must depart the event at 3:30, as I have a date with my husband that afternoon/evening.

-zubeydah