[Northkeep] Dionadair Revel Reminder

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 21:11:55 PDT 2004

Posting our address one more time, just in case anybody deleted the original
email:

Our address is: 6925 S. 73rd East Ave, and it is very easy to get to. 73rd
East Ave is the stoplight between Sheridan and Memorial on 71st Street. Turn
north on 73rd East Ave (left if you are coming from Memorial, right if coming
from Sheridan). We are the 3rd house down on the right, grey stone with
arches
and a gargoyle on the parapet.
Phone is 250-7877.
Please bring your own seating if you have it - we do have a few chairs if you
do not. Please bring a dish to share, Ian is bringing beef, and we will
provide smoked turkey and salmon, along with tea and lemonade.
Expect to have a great time!!