[Northkeep] Wednesday Practice

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 14:07:31 PDT 2004

Having just seen the radar. I think I am withdrawing my previous statement. I will be home, dry and warm.

Angus G.

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:

Given the weather and the cancellation of my Shopping Invasion of JoAnn
Fabrics... I'm curling up at home with the hubby and the new episode of The
West Wing, and a book on Antique Persian Embroidery....

-zubeydah