[Northkeep] Totally off topic, sorry. Puppy needs home.

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 07:44:23 PDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

My neighbor came to me 2 days ago with a puppy that
belonged to her garage-apartment tenant. The tenant
left and was unable to take the puppy with her.  It
was either me or the kill-shelter to be put down, so I
took the dog. She is a very very sweet 3 month old lab
mix who is not yet house-broken. She is a sandy-blond
and not very big. I am sure she is going to make
someone a VERY FINE pet when she gets a little older.
I would love to keep her, but what with the baby and
everything else going on in my life, it is not going
to be possible.

If anyone is interested in meeting her, please drop me
an email or give me a call 955-5944.

Thanks and sorry for this interruption to the list.

Zahava