[Northkeep] Forwarded from the Barony of Eldern_Hills (A Sad day in Eldern...)

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 09:29:05 PDT 2004

Forwarded from the Barony of Eldern_Hills (A Sad day in Eldern...)

Unto the populace and friends of our beloved Eldern Hills,

HE Arthfael o'Frynmawr, founding Baron of the Eldern Hills, passed from this
life at 10:30PM last night(9/2).  Various health problems had kept him from
playing over the past few years.  Thankfully he was able to attend a few
meetings over the past few months and he made it out to Eldern XXVI.  I hope
you had the opportunity to meet and get to know him, however briefly.  I
was, and still am, extremely proud to call him my friend and mentor.  He was
truly a great human being.  I take great comfort in knowing that he is once
again walking on two strong legs and undoubtedly riding his dream Harley.  I
will post more info. on final arrangements as it becomes available.

In great sadness & joy,
Master Artorius ap Caradoc, OP
3rd Baron of Eldern Hills
Fortitudo et Honestus