[Northkeep] 'wool is your friend'...?

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 20:24:35 PDT 2004

Again, echoing what has already been said, Northkeep probably had better knowledge of Wool and its atributed then I do.

However....

let me through my two cents in....

Given how much time many of us spend near Camp fires or open flames, I would like to point out that while not fireproof, Wool is ungodly hard to ignite, and even harder to keep burning. Considering when we usually use cloaks, and what we usually gravitate towards when the Ansteorrian winters set in, I worry a little about someone's half or three quarters synthetic cloak igniting by accident. Wool is the single best material for cloak construction in terms of fire resistance, bar none to my knowledge.

Ivo

(mka, Cisco Cividanes, B.S. Fire Safety )