[Northkeep] Weisenfeuer Baronial

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 12:39:19 PDT 2004

Was absolutely fantastic. The weather held out great until last night and
even then didn't do much more than a very light shower. I had an amazing
time. Morgan says to let everyone know he had a great time and that people
went out of their way to welcome him and make him feel at home. I was really
happy to see that. Looks like he's gonna fit right in... (with the LOUD
PEOPLE of course heh heh) The hospitality as soon as we got on site was so
great. Special thanks to LD Blackmoon and Galiwyn (sp) for helping with the
tent and unloading.

Thanks to those who ran the tavern. Sunday night they invited us to partake
of some yummy left overs. Almost had to roll Morgan down the hill back to
camp it was so good.

Feast was out of this world and the entertainment was awesome. The Tall Tale
Competition was one of my favorite events this weekend. Finnagin, I want a
set of those marble stairs for my tent!

Thanks to all who made this a wonderful event for me and a fantastic first
event for Morgan.

Montega