[Northkeep] Queens directions

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Sep 8 12:30:08 PDT 2004

Can someone please tell me where this is again? Rosamund told me it was the same place Crown was last year, but A) I've slept since then and B) that was a year ago AND my first event, so I can't remember which direction it is... is it the one where you go out past B.A? I think once I figure out which road to take out of town, I'll be able to get there from memory, but it's the getting out of town part I can't remember...

Oh, please don't tell me to go to a link... my work uses a program which keeps track of internet usage and I've already gotten scolded for too much non-work related usage, so just a quick direction out of town (and any significant "turn off here") direction would be much appreciated...

Oh, is there feast at this event?

Thanks,
Chris (with the terribly ironic signature)
"I'm not lost, I'm EXPLORING!!!"

This E-mail and any attached files are confidential, and may be copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete/destroy all information received.