[Northkeep] MOC tags

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Wed Sep 8 13:46:18 PDT 2004

Hi ya,

So the debate is over -- the MOC tags will be laminated.

Now about the hole in the tags..... was it you or was it Cat who has the
gromets?

I need to know the size f the gromets so I can make the appropriate sized
hole in the top of the tags. If the hole is too big (which likely my office
hole puncher is), then the gromets will fall through.

So.... my suggestion is that, since the tags won't be needed until Saturday,
that I bring the laminated but NOT holed tags with me on Friday to the
event, and Cat can hole them, gromet them, and string them. Elizebetta said
she has something to string them with. I'll remind her tonight to bring
that.

Let me know if you have problems or suggestions.

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net
366-2007