[Northkeep] Marshaling at Queens,Thanks and a request

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:27:54 PDT 2004

Greetings,
     Queen's Champion was this weekend, and for those who missed it, you missed an amazing time. We had beautiful weather, wonderful fighting, and many, many good friends. We ran four fields simultaniously, and had an amazing sixty fighters sign up for the list, which ran all day. I saw some amazing fights, incredible bladework, and exquisite chivalry and honor. Vivat to the rapier community! Vivat to Don Edward Mercer, our new Queen's Champion! Vivat to Raknar Bloodaxe, Gaurdian of the Queen's Hope(the youth rapier champion) And Vivat to all those who came and voluntered to marshal, I would have been lost without you. I would like to thank everyone by name but I didn't get them all, so if you did marshal please email me. Thank you to HL Teresa Maria Giovanni, Don Timothy, Don Tivar, Ld Facon du Pray, Ld Lucan Silverwolf (a special thanks to Lucan for making me stop and eat), and many others whose names have escaped me. A really big thanks to the wonderful List Misstresses, and to
 the diligent water bearers who kept us all hydrated. I'm sure I will have many more thanks to give as soon as my head stops spinning.
~Anaka de Ravenna