[Northkeep] Pray for Meredies

Flutterby Flutterby clown_flutterby at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 14:26:28 PDT 2004

I know you'll care.  I believe that what I wrote came out wrong as I was trying to do to many things at one time

Thanks

"Graue, Chris" <Chris.Graue at benham.com> wrote:
Of coarse it matters... even though it isn't happening to us, we still care about the people it IS happening to... that's why Tega sent the original message about our neighbors in Meredies. Stay safe, Gelis, and keep us informed as to how your area is or isn't affected as this storm passes, ok? We are looking forward to meeting you, so we want to be sure you're ok.

Chris