[Northkeep] FW: event report

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 18:12:05 PDT 2004

I'm sorry I missed it, but I was sick and trust me nobody wants this cold... I just have a question and a quip... which Shay? We have two. And I am glad that our rapier fighters did us proud, it would have been very embarassing to lose a rapier compitition to a kingdom which technically dosen't have rapier fighters.
Anaka

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
The Ensignante list was filled with rapier fighters who did well at meeting
the many challenges of the days tourney. Among them Ansteorra's first Don,
and newest fighters. In the end it was Northkeep's own Shay who took the
title and saved the Ansteorran rapier fighters from defeat at the hands of
the Calons.