[Northkeep] FW: event report

blackdragonmorgan at cox.net blackdragonmorgan at cox.net
Tue Sep 21 13:17:50 PDT 2004

Wow. Mooneschadowe Guardian was an amazing event. I may still be new to this but it was not inexperience that wowed me. Everyone was saying how much fun this event was.

Thank you to all who brought this together. The feast and festivities were just amazing. The food was so good and so plentiful, I don’t think I’ve ever been that full. Court was very interesting to watch, this was my first viewing of the king, queen, and a knighting and it was very memorable. Congrats Owen!

The two events of that night that stick out for me are the Bardic circle and the latenight wrestling
 very entertaining on both accounts. Thank you to all who participated, maybe next time I’ll sing along.

Thanks again to everyone for making this such a fun experience. It was great to meet so many people and I can’t wait for the next event.

Morgan Blackdragon