[Northkeep] Queens directions

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 13:15:15 PDT 2004

Queen's will be held at the Sequoyah State Park Group
Camp which is 8 miles west of Wagoner on HWY 51. Note
this is NOT Sequoyah BAY State Park, that is on the
other side of the lake!!

Best route to get there is to take HWY 51 East(the BA
Expressway) all the way out to Wagoner. Take HWY 51
through downtown Wagoner. Note that the highway takes
a right turn at a stop light on the East side of
downtown. From the Southeast Wagoner city limits to
the entrance to the Sequoyah State Park you will drive
eight (8) miles. It is on the right side shortly after
you cross a good-sized bridge.

After entering the park, take an immediate right. If
you get in as far as the Park Office you have gone in
too far. The road will lead you right up to the Group
Camp and the Troll.

Zahava
Queen's co-Autocrat-type-person